CONTACTING THE REGISTRAR...

The comment counter at the bottom of each post is also a link that opens a section where you can read previous comments, leave feedback about any post, or ask questions. I will post answers where the questions are posted. [I'll leave a comment here myself so you can see how it works; click on the word "comment" below and see where you go...] So it's a good idea to review all the pages once in a while to see what else has turned up. And always check the comments number at the bottom of the collected posts. If the comment or question seems urgent enough to get everyone's immediate attention, I will "escalate" it into a new post on that page. And if you have a specific rather than a general question, you can always email me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slowly Settling Down said...

This is just a general comment without content to show how to read what happens after the original post is up.

Cheers.

RH

Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home